SoilCares Project Monitor (12 month license)
Know the impact of your project! Monitor the soil quality of your region and track its improvement through time with the SoilCares Project Monitor app.
SoilCares Project Monitor app allows you to use the AgroCares Scanner for instant monitoring of key soil parameters. The app gives values of soil pH, soil organic carbon, cation exchange capacity, clay percentage and soil temperature. SoilCares Project Monitor also gives an indication of total nitrogen registered in a class (low, adequate or high).
This app is available for Android devices only.
The license for this app is valid for 12 month.
How does it work?
• You connect your smart phone to the AgroCares Scanner via Bluetooth
• The app guides you through the soil scanning process
• 5 scans of the soil sample are required
• The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes
• The final result: soil report containing values and classifications for soil pH, soil organic carbon and CEC.
The app will register the GPS location of the scanned soil sample.
You can download the data from your reports as an Excel file (bulk data) from the AgroCares Portal.
SoilCares Project Monitor is available for Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
The SoilCares Project Monitor can be used in the following countries: The Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Namibia and Ivory Coast
You need AgroCares Scanner to use this app. You can purchase the Scanner here.