SoilCares Manager (12 month license) & Handheld Scanner
Imagine using a handheld portable tool to monitor key soil parameters and get instant results directly to your smartphone. This is now possible with AgroCares Scanner and SoilCares Manager app.
SoilCares Manager indicates the level of total nitrogen (N), total phosphorus (P), and exchangeable potassium (K) and provides values for the soil's pH level and organic carbon.
AgroCares Scanner is a handheld device that relies on near-infrared sensor and a connection to AgroCares database to provide (via a mobile phone) quick, on-the-spot monitoring of nutrients in soil, feed and leaf.
SoilCares Manager allows you to use the AgroCares Scanner for analysis of key soil parameters. The app indicates the level of total nitrogen (N), total phosphorus (P), and exchangeable potassium (K) by placing them into one of three ranges: high, adequate and low. SoilCares On-Site Manager provides values for the pH, organic carbon, soil temperature and cation exchange capacity (CEC) of your soil.
SoilCares Manager is available for all Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
This app can be used in Hungary, Poland, Ukraine and the Netherlands.
What do you need?
- AgroCares Scanner
- A smartphone with Android 5.0 or higher
- SoilCares Manager installed on your smartphone
- A valid license to use the app
- Internet connection
This package includes:
Annual license for the SoilCares Manager app
AgroCares Scanner that will be delivered in an aluminum case along with:
- Calibration Cap: a cap for 'Standard Sample' and 'Background Scan' calibrations.
- Sample tray: a tray where the sample is scanned from.
- USB Cable: charging cable of the Scanner.
- Power sockets (2): USB adaptor + International power plugs type A and C
- Cleaning products: brush and dry cleaning wipes
- Instruction manual
How does it work?
- You connect your smart phone to the AgroCares Scanner via Bluetooth
- The app guides you through the soil scanning process
- 5 scans of the soil sample are required
- The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes
- The final result: a soil status report indicating the NPK level, pH, organic carbon and CEC
Learn more about the AgroCares Scanner here