SoilCares Carbon Monitor- 3 years license
Know the Soil Organic Content of your soil with the AgroCares Scanner and SoilCares Carbon Monitor app. Detect small variations of the Soil Organic Carbon directly on the field.
SoilCares Carbon Monitor app allows you to use the AgroCares Scanner for instant monitoring of key soil parameters for Carbon sequestration programs. The app gives values of soil pH water, soil organic carbon, and total nitrogen.
This app is available for Android devices only.
The license for this app is valid for 36 months.
**The AgroCares Scanner is needed to use the application. Purchase your Scanner here
How does it work?
• You connect your smartphone to the AgroCares Scanner via Bluetooth
• The app guides you through the soil scanning process
• 5 scans of the soil sample are required
• The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes
• The final result: soil report containing values and classifications for soil pH water, soil organic carbon, clay% and total nitrogen.
The app will register the GPS location of the scanned soil sample.
You can download the data from your reports as an Excel file (bulk data) from the AgroCares Portal.
SoilCares Carbon Monitor is available for Android devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
The AgroCares Scanner is needed to use the application. Purchase your Scanner here