SoilCares Adviser Europe (12 month license) & Handheld Scanner
AgroCares Scanner is a handheld device that relies on near-infrared sensor and a connection to AgroCares database to provide (via a mobile phone) quick, on-the-spot monitoring of nutrients in soil.
SoilCares Adviser Europe app allows you to use the AgroCares Scanner for analysis of key soil parameters including: total nitrogen (N), total phosphorus (P), and exchangeable potassium (K) in the soil, as well as pH level, organic matter and cation exchange capacity.
What do you need?
- AgroCares Scanner
- A smartphone with Android 5.0 or an iPhone
- SoilCares Adviser Europe installed on your smartphone
- A valid license to use the app
- Internet connection
The package includes:
Annual license for the SoilCares Adviser Europe app
AgroCares Scanner that will be delivered in an aluminum case along with:
- Calibration Cap: a cap for 'Standard Sample' and 'Background Scan' calibrations.
- Sample tray: a tray where the sample is scanned from.
- USB Cable: charging cable of the Scanner.
- Power sockets (2): USB adaptor + International power plugs type A and C
- Cleaning products: brush and dry cleaning wipes
- Instruction manual
How does it work?
- You connect your smart phone to the AgroCares Scanner via Bluetooth
- The app guides you through the soil scanning process
- 5 scans of the soil sample are required
- The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes
- The final result: soil report containing the current status of your soil, suitable crop types and fertilization and management advice