Monitor the content of your soil with the AgroCares Scanner and SoilCares Global app. Detect variations of the Soil directly on the field.
SoilCares Global app allows you to use the AgroCares Scanner for instant monitoring of key soil parameters. The app reports the following parameters: soil pH (water), clay %, Moisture %, N-total, Organic matter %, CEC
This app is available for Android and iOS devices.
The license for this app is valid for 12 months.
**The AgroCares Scanner is needed to use the application. Purchase your Scanner here
How does it work?
• You connect your smartphone to the AgroCares Scanner via Bluetooth
• The app guides you through the soil scanning process
• 5 scans of the soil sample are required
• The whole procedure takes about 10 minutes
• The final result: soil report containing values and classifications for soil parameters, such as: pH (water), clay %, Moisture %, N-total, Organic matter %, CEC
The app will register the GPS location of the scanned soil sample.
You can download the data from your reports as an Excel file (bulk data) from the AgroCares Portal.
SoilCares Global is available for Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and App Store.
The AgroCares Scanner is needed to use the application. Purchase your Scanner here