The NutriOpt On-site Adviser gives you everything you need to start connecting your handheld scanner to Trouw Nutrition’s NutriOpt service. It contains:
- Connection to Trouw Nutrition’s NutriOpt services.
- In order to access the service, you need a NutriOpt account. This can be obtained via your Trouw Nutrition representative.
- A handheld scanner, which relies on a near-infrared sensor to determine the chemical composition of feedstuffs.
For further information on the conditions to access this unique service, please contact your Trouw Nutrition representative
Explore more options and opportunities for on-site raw material analysis with NutriOpt and make better feed choices today!
Working on precision feeding and having more on-site control over your raw materials has never been easier. Experience innovation in your raw material management with the NutriOpt On-site Adviser. This package includes the handheld scanner and all connections you need for linking the NutriOpt On-site Adviser mobile application.
Please note, in order to access the NutriOpt On-site Adviser mobile application, you need a NutriOpt account. This can be obtained via your Trouw Nutrition representative. Click here for finding your regional Trouw Nutrition contact person.
- Wireless and web-connected
- Easy to use with just one button
- Scanning within minutes
- Light-weighted, robust and beautifully designed
- Cost effective big data solution
The scanner will be delivered in an aluminium case along with:
- Calibration cap: a cap for 'Standard Sample' and 'Background Scan' calibrations.
- Sample tray: a tray where the sample is scanned from.
- USB cable: charging cable of the scanner.
- Power sockets (2): USB adaptor + International power plugs type A and C
- Cleaning products: brush and dry cleaning wipes
- Instruction manual
Check whether your smartphone meets the requirements for using the NutriOpt On-site Adviser using the table below:
|Recommended screen size||
Normal screens ≥640dp x 480 dp
Large screens ≥470dp x 320dp
|Brands||Samsung, LG, Nexus, Motorola|
Please contact us for advice on a specific smartphone you are using.
Click here for more information on the NutriOpt On-site Adviser.