AgroCares Scanner F
The AgroCares Scanner is a portable device that relies on a near-infrared sensor and a connection to AgroCares databases to determine the chemical composition of soils, feedstuffs and leaves.
The AgroCares Scanner works with different apps for different purposes. Depending on the app you use, you can test the nutrients in a soil, feed and leaf sample in real time. The apps are available on the Google Play Store. You need a valid license key to use the app. You can purchase your license here.
- Wireless and web-connected
- Easy to use with just one button
- Scanning within minutes
- Light-weighted, robust and smartly designed
- Cost-effective big data solution
What you need to use the Scanner:
- Smartphone with Android 6.0 or higher or iPhone 6 and above
- An AgroCares app of your choice installed on your phone
- A valid license to use the app
- Internet connection
The AgroCares Scanner will be delivered in an aluminum case along with:
- Calibration Cap: a cap for 'Standard Sample' and 'Background Scan' calibrations.
- Sample tray: a tray where the sample is scanned from.
- USB Cable: charging cable of the Scanner.
- Power sockets (2): USB adaptor + International power plug type C
- Cleaning products: brush and dry cleaning wipes
- Instruction manual